WHO OUR PRINCIPALS (FINANCIERS) ARE
- They are private sector financiers with an appetite for Africa.
- They ARE NOT Donors
- They take NO FEES upfront. Their fees are after drawdown.
- They require the following documents: NCNDA, NS, LMA, Feasibility Study, Technical Reports, Business plan, and if necessary, amended shareholding structure to include Loan Manager.
WHAT WE CAN FACILITATE
- Turnkey projects on a PPP or JV Basis, from start to finish.
- Finance Local Contractors-developers to do the projects
- 100% Private, YES. JV Yes. PPP Yes. You tell us, we work out the numbers. Win-Win.
- Build long-lasting assets –50+ years lifespan
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
- Make payments contrary to UN/DoS Policy
- “Pay to Perform” with public servants contrary to UN/DoS policy
- Lend to Country, County or Government Agency
- Shabby deteriorating jobs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- People/Businessmen looking to build legacy projects
- Leave the Country-County in a better state than they found it in
- Develop a series of income earning assets to broaden the economy and generate wealth.
- Sectors: Renewable Energy. Medium and low income housing. Mining. Education. Health. Leisure. Local value addition.
TERMS ON OFFER
- Interest Rate: Libor plus 1% to Libor plus 5%
- Term: 5-10 years.
- Moratorium on Interest % and principal: 1-3 years.
- Minimum Amount: $60Mn
- Maximum Amount: $2Bn (Per Project)
- MFS LMA Oversight Fee: $0.0 to client.
- Setup Fee, to cover Default Insurance, Monitoring and Evaluation: 10%
- Success Fee for Ace Financial Advisory Limited 1%
- Minimum Security: 20% Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit for 13 months.
- Security can be voluntarily increased to 100% for ten years for a 75BP discount on % interest rate.
- After the Financial Security period Lapses, a lien/debenture on the project serves as security from month 14 onwards.
- Risky projects –100% Security for term of loan.
- MFS is appointed as Loan Manager, for the duration of the project till loan is repaid.
RANDOM SUGGESTIONS FOR SUITABLE PROJECTS
- Low, Medium, Mixed Housing Estates.
- Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbons, Mining
- Forestry, Fruit Processing/exports Value Addition.
- Water Sanitation Resources for towns
DOCUMENTARY (PROCESS) SEQUENCE
- No1: Sign NCNDA, Non Solicitation Letter.
- Feasibility Study
- Business Plan detailing repayment method and timing
- Evaluation of Feasibility and Business Plan.
- Origination fee Agreement, LMA -MFS Loan Manager Appointment Agreement
- Customer Information Sheet
- Project Owner Issues Bank Guarantee. Financier Issues Loan.
CEO Ace Financial Advisory Limited
CPA Mohamed Ebrahim, firstname.lastname@example.org