My friend and colleague Bob Bly is one of the most experienced – and successful – copywriters I know. In fact, McGraw-Hill calls Bob Bly “America’s top copywriter.” On a recent visit to Bob’s Web site, I was blown away by all the valuable content ... but unfortunately, the material I thought would be most … Continue reading Subject: a $100 gift for you
via Project Finance Service USD 60 million to USD 2 billion GEOGRAPHIC REGION: AFRICA
WHO OUR PRINCIPALS (FINANCIERS) ARE
- They are private sector financiers with an appetite for Africa.
- They ARE NOT Donors
- They take NO FEES upfront. Their fees are after drawdown.
- They require the following documents: NCNDA, NS, LMA, Feasibility Study, Technical Reports, Business plan, and if necessary, amended shareholding structure to include Loan Manager.
WHAT WE CAN FACILITATE
- Turnkey projects on a PPP or JV Basis, from start to finish.
- Finance Local Contractors-developers to do the projects
- 100% Private, YES. JV Yes. PPP Yes. You tell us, we work out the numbers. Win-Win.
- Build long-lasting assets –50+ years lifespan
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
- Make payments contrary to UN/DoS Policy
- “Pay to Perform” with public servants contrary to UN/DoS policy
- Lend to Country, County or Government Agency
- Shabby deteriorating jobs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- People/Businessmen looking to build legacy projects
- Leave the Country-County in a better state than they found it…
View original post 241 more words