As a Kenya resident individual, who has an life insurance policy, health (medical) insurance policy, education policy for you child, you are entitled to a relief of 15% of the premium paid up to a maximum of Kshs 5,000/= p.m.
“God created my spirit and the spirit of ‘Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib two thousand years before He created humankind. He sent ‘Alī secretly with every prophet and openly with me.”
– Prophet Muhammad
The Imāmat is the office of spiritual and religious leadership recognized in Shī‘ī Islam according to which the Imām is the spiritual and religious successor (waṣī) of the Prophet Muḥammad. While prophetic revelation ended with the Prophet Muḥammad, divine inspiration, spiritual authority, religious guidance, and mystical gnosis continued in the institution of Imāmat.
View original post 2,812 more words
Every Prophet has had a Legatee (wasi) in whom the Light of the Imamate has been firmly set and established with surety, and to whom the knowledge of prophecy has been temporarily entrusted through trusteeship.
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi, (The Paradise of Submission, 136)
The disciples said to Jesus, ‘We know you will leave us. Who is going to be our leader then?’ Jesus said to them, ‘No matter where you go, you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being.’
Gospel of Thomas Saying 12
View original post 13,187 more words
Handbag maker Michael Kors Holding Ltd. is nearing an agreement to buy Gianni Versace SpA after the Italian fashion house known for its baroque designs drew interest from several suitors, people familiar with the plans said. Michael Kors may announce a deal as early as this week that values Versace at about $2 billion, said… via … Continue reading Michael Kors Is Close to Buying Versace for $2 Billion — TIME
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. said it will acquire Pandora Media Inc. in a $3.5 billion deal, helping the satellite-radio company expand into online music. The all-stock transaction values Pandora at $10.14 a share, about 12 percent more than the company’s closing price on Friday. Sirius already has a 15 percent stake in Oakland, California-based Pandora,… via … Continue reading Sirius to Acquire Pandora in $3.5 Billion Online Radio Deal — TIME
People tend to choose urgent tasks they can complete quickly and put off important tasks that take longer to complete. (The Mere Urgency Effect) Important tasks take longer and are more demanding than unimportant urgencies. The Mere Urgency Effect: You tend to delay important tasks by saying, “Just let me finish this and I’ll do […] … Continue reading 5 Ways to Choose Important Over Urgent — Leadership Freak
My friend and colleague Bob Bly is one of the most experienced – and successful – copywriters I know. In fact, McGraw-Hill calls Bob Bly “America’s top copywriter.” On a recent visit to Bob’s Web site, I was blown away by all the valuable content ... but unfortunately, the material I thought would be most … Continue reading Subject: a $100 gift for you
via Project Finance Service USD 60 million to USD 2 billion GEOGRAPHIC REGION: AFRICA
WHO OUR PRINCIPALS (FINANCIERS) ARE
- They are private sector financiers with an appetite for Africa.
- They ARE NOT Donors
- They take NO FEES upfront. Their fees are after drawdown.
- They require the following documents: NCNDA, NS, LMA, Feasibility Study, Technical Reports, Business plan, and if necessary, amended shareholding structure to include Loan Manager.
WHAT WE CAN FACILITATE
- Turnkey projects on a PPP or JV Basis, from start to finish.
- Finance Local Contractors-developers to do the projects
- 100% Private, YES. JV Yes. PPP Yes. You tell us, we work out the numbers. Win-Win.
- Build long-lasting assets –50+ years lifespan
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
- Make payments contrary to UN/DoS Policy
- “Pay to Perform” with public servants contrary to UN/DoS policy
- Lend to Country, County or Government Agency
- Shabby deteriorating jobs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- People/Businessmen looking to build legacy projects
- Leave the Country-County in a better state than they found it…
View original post 241 more words