Ace Financial Advisory Limited is licensed as an Investment Advisor by the Capital Market Authority in Kenya, License No 111.
The Investment Advisory Services currently provided include:-
Personal Financial Planning using equity securities, fixed income securities, unit trusts, mutual funds, insurance products for protection in event of sudden death, retirement plans including corporate pension plans and individual pension plans, medical cover to protect against unforeseen expenses due to illness, and savings or borrowing for home ownership. NB: The sale of insurance products is provided through Mohamed Ebrahim Insurance Agencies, registered by the Insurance Regulatory Authority license no IRA/05/33229/2018.
Corporate Finance, Advising on structuring and raising equity and/or debt capital , including, support while Raising Finance/Capital, Share/Business Valuation and Buy/Sell Due Diligence services, Investment and Commercial Arbitration, Transaction Advisory, Sukuk issuance advisory for both Public Sector (County and National Government) and Private Sector.- (Corporate and Social Entities). Our focus is on the SME segment.
We can assist in sourcing financing for Capital projects minimum USD 60 million in conjunction with MARLBOROUGH FINANCIAL SERVICES.
We have a medium term objective of being licensed as Fund managers and REIT Manager’s offering both Islamic Sharia Compliant, REIT’s and Conventional REIT’s, Various types of Mutual Funds/Unit Trusts in both the conventional and Islamic Sharia compliant genre, after being appropriately licensed by the Capital Markets Authority in Kenya.
- Business and Company Share Valuation
- Integrated Personal Financial Planning
- Finance and Capital Raising support
- Due diligence in buying/selling businesses
- Arbitration in Commercial and Investment disputes
- General business financial structuring advice and support.
- Advice National & County Government in raising finance via Sukuk
- Promote Financial Products of reputed Financial Services companies.
- Wealth Management and Personal Financial Planning for Individuals and SME owners, using existing Islamic Home Finance, Life, Accident and health Takaful, and investment products.
- Manage Contracted out NSSF Tier II Funds
- Promote Companies to list on NSE, especially GEMS segment
- Fund Management for RBA approved Retirement Benefit Plans
- Set up and manage Islamic Sharia Compliant Collective Investment Schemes like Unit Trust, Mutual Funds.
- Promote Islamic Real Estate Investment Trusts.
Senior Management Expertise
- CPA Mohamed Ebrahim, MBA (Manchester), M.CIArb, MCSI and CPA Ahmed Salyani are practicing auditors and register tax agents and are partners in Ace Associates – Certified Public Accountants a Member firm of McMillan Woods Global both have over 20 years experience in auditing, accounting and financial management.
- Bilal Musani, ACCA, A.CIArb. is a director in Ace Financial Advisory Limited and Ace Taxation Services Limited and has over 7 years experience in Accounting and Tax.
- The CEO is CPA Mohamed Ebrahim’s who’s MBA dissertation from the University of Manchester, was on Risk Management in Islamic Financial Institutions, is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (UK) and is Certified Islamic Finance Executive and Advanced Certified Islamic Finance Executive in Islamic Accounting- CIFE/ACIFE designation holder from Dubai based Ethica Institute of Islamic Finance. He also hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sustainable Performance Management from the Manchester Metropolitan University. He also holds the Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance in Kenya, to enable him act as an Insurance Agent. He is currently a Doctoral Student at the Edinburgh Business School, in the research phase.